- the time or a period of time following the moment of speaking or writing; time regarded as still to come.
- at a later time; going or likely to happen or exist.
Am I really planning the future for Live Your Best Life? YUP!
I have a goal to finish my classes by the end of December, 2019, which means I’ll open up shop January, 2020.
To kick off this new gig, I will be offering 2 FREE jump start sessions. I will be asking those that are interested to comment on the Facebook- Live Your Best Life page stating they want an entry into the free jump start session. After all entries have been submitted the WINNERS will be randomly selected.
What is a jump start session? It involves a Self Assessment:
- Personal, Motivation and Goals
- Stress, Energy and Self-Care
- Goal Setting- Sleep, Self-Care, Stress, Fitness/Movement and Healthy Eating
A Health and Wellness Questionnaire:
- Physical and Environmental Health
- Mental and Emotional Health
- Spiritual and Social Health
Another tid-bit of information I want to share with you is this:
My services will be available via phone and virtual meetings (ex: WebEx, GoToMeeting, Zoom, etc.)
I would more than love to meet with you in person, but I do know that sometimes getting started is scary, and that’s ok. I want to help you any way I can and if doing so starts with a phone call or virtual meeting, that’s what I will do. I want to meet your needs, your expectations and if that includes easing into the process, that’s what we will do.
What does the future hold for you?
- Developing healthy eating habits?
- Keeping up with your children or grandchildren?
- Losing weight?
- Defining and reaching YOUR goals?
- Drinking more water?
- Reducing stress?
- Practicing more gratitude?
- Running a 5k?
- Walking a mile?
- Building on good habits?
- Increasing your energy?
I can’t want to help you. I want to help you.